Date(s) - 18/08/2018 - 19/08/2018
Hosted by Riding Mountain National Park.
Ride on horseback under the canopy of the boreal forest. Uncover the stories that lie within our night sky. Eat local food surrounded by new friends. Form a once-in-a-lifetime connection with the landscape of Riding Mountain National Park.
Book your experience today. Call 1-204-848-7275.
Full schedule of activities coming soon.
Limit: 15 participants
Age: 13 years and older
Location: Ma-Ma-O-Pe group campsite
- Sleeping bag, blanket, and pillow (it can get chilly!)
- Outdoor clothing for all weather
- Comfortable and weather proof shoes
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Personal toiletries and medication
- Your health card and identification