Date(s) - 29/08/2018 - 31/08/2018
Categories No Categories
Riding Mountain National Park • AUGUST 29 – AUGUST 31. 2018
Clear Lake Country + From Here and Away bring you back to the basics. We believe that the best stories are shared around a campfire. The best hikes always turn into camping trips.
Joseph Visser, Austin MacKay, and Brooke Mos will be giving one-on-one instruction on everything they know about photographing the natural world. They will be ready and willing to answer any question ranging from how to turn on your camera, to photography theory, to capturing the perfect wildlife photograph. All skill levels and shooting styles are welcome.
Each day has been carefully curated to include hiking, canoeing, wildlife sightings, sunset and sunrise excursions. Adventures range from visiting a bison heard before dawn, to watching the sun set on a secluded lake, to taking in one of the best views in Manitoba on Bald Hill.
Pure nature, no distractions, creative support from professionals in a welcoming, adventurous and safe environment.
This three day workshop will begin at the Arrowhead Family Resort (Check out http://www.stayarrowhead.ca). All meals will be catered by the Lakehouse Lounge. Every day there will be an information session covering an array of topics including photography techniques and the editing process. Of course you can’t call yourself an Adventure Club unless you actually leave the hotel. The second night of the workshop we will hit the trails and set up camp.
A detailed schedule will be released after signing up. Watch this short film for a sneak peak.
Payment Details $695 plus taxes
Deposit: $500 to reserve your spot for the workshop (non-refundable)
- Remaining Balance + Taxes: $235 CAD
- All payments will be e-transferred to email@example.com
- The remaining balance must be paid prior to August 28th
- You are responsible for your own transportation to and from the Arrowhead Resort.
- Riding Mountain National Park is a three hour drive from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Need a carpool? Once the Adventure Club is formed you can try to arrange a carpool amongst the members in our Facebook group.
- The closest Airports include the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport and the Brandon Municipal Airport
- All breakfast, lunch and dinner meals will be provided
- Bring your own snacks
- Please let us know if you have any allergies
Ready to join? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name. We will respond to you within 24 hours to confirm and gather the deposit. Hope to see you there!